How To Play
- Choose a difficulty level (Easy - 4 numbers, Medium - 5 numbers, Hard - 6 numbers)
- Guess a random number the same length as the difficulty level chosen
- Try to figure out the computer's number
- The length of the number must correspond to the level chosen i.e. 1234 for Easy, 12345 for Medium,
123456 for Hard
- The input must consist only of numbers (no letters or special characters)
- The number should not have duplicate characters (no repeated numbers e.g. 0012, 1656 etc)
Explanation: If your guess has the right number in the right position, it registers as +1Dead. If
has the right number but in the wrong position, it registers as +1Wounded.
So if the computer generates a random number 6247 and you guess 1234, it returns 1 dead ('2' in the right
position), 1 wounded ('4' in the wrong position).